B’safe is now available for sale in Europe !
Complete airbag protection
Motion sensors integrated
into the vest (CDU)
Motion analysis in real time
100% reusable after each fall
CO2 gaz cartridge easy to change
by yourself in a few minutes
DESIGN AND ERGONOMICS
4 sizes: S, M, L, XL
Comfortable: light and breathable fabrics
2 colors available: Black and Yellow Hi-Vis
7 day battery life
Automatic sleep mode
Simple ON/OFF system
The vest contains:
– an invisible airbag integrated into the vest (from 14 to 28 Liter according to the size)
– a CDU sensor inside the vest which follows cyclist’s motion in context and analyzes the situation in real time thanks to sensors (GPS, gyroscope and accelerometers)
– CO2 gas cartridge which inflates the airbag in case of fall or accident. Easy to remove by yourself in a few minutes after each inflation.
COMFORT & DESIGN
Our designers worked on different styles all focusing on safety, comfort, ease of use and aesthetics for modern urban cyclists.
There are 2 models:
– the black model (that matches well with most clothing)
– the yellow model ( Hi-vis style for more safety).
Comfort was one of our priorities. We used light, breathable and ultra resistant and technical fabrics.
The vest offers optimal protection for 3 vital parts of the body: the thorax, back and neck.
The airbag is made of strong nylon fabric which is very resistant and won’t rip after inflation.
After each inflation, the airbag automatically deflates slowly and can be used again.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE?
The SDU sensor detects shocks on the bicycle. It should be used in combination with the B’Safe vest.
– To install under the saddle sensor
– Detects shocks.
– 5 years of battery life